So, today’s post technically falls in the ‘random’ category as I’ll be discussing random, unrelated topics.
The purpose of this post? To catch up on awards and share some other interesting things with you guys. Pretty much, I’m wrapping up 2017 in the world of my blog….
A Year (Technically 5 months) In Review: My Blog
5’512 views, 1’629 visitors, 1’502 likes, 1’477 comments, 5 months, 5 days and +2 hours ago, I was loading wordpress getting ready to create a blog. I had the name and tagline, my mission and everything but I hadn’t the slightest clue as how to actually run a blog, the work and commitment it would take, or the wonderful friends I have now.
I wouldn’t say I have it all figured out but blogging has definitely changed my life.
Skimming it… a few things I’ve learned are: it’s okay to share my feelings with others, there are a LOT of people who totally relate and it’s possible to say the same thing a million different ways…
Typically Untypical Teen
- Is 9 post away from having 100 total posts (….way….)
- Has over 200 followers
- (Fun fact) had it’s 5th month birthday on Christmas
- Was originally a fashion blog (that’s 100% true, I started it as like a fashion/all-things-girly blog and designed it like that. But then I changed my mind and decided to make it a lifestyle blog).
Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
(These are nominated for both awards so know I’ve nominated you twice)
And anyone else who’d like to participate!
7 Things about me:
- I’m young (heh)
- I’m 5’3″
- My favorite subject is math (yeah)
hatestrongly dislike science
- My fave store is rue21
- I’m running out of sharable facts
- I’ve been to 12 states (USA)
What is your biggest dislike?
Would you say you were introverted or extraverted?
Where is one place you would visit in the US?
Grand Canyon University
Do you use mouthwash?
Have you had to have braces or a mouth appliance?
Yes. I had two silver crowns when I was 8.
What is your favorite kind of shoe?
Sandals or Converse, it’s a tie…
What is your life purpose?
Dunno, still waiting on God.
Pink or blue?
White or black?
What is your favorite sweet?
What do you think of these questions and the award?
These are very interesting questions. Pretty cool to answer….
I’m happy to have been nominated again for this *nods*
You and the people listed above. I’m also reusing Amie’s questions.
I promise in the near future I’ll make up my own questions *blush*
Q & A
Yep! I wanna do a Q & A soon so please feel free to drop me as many questions as you’d like (any topic)
THUS ENDS 2017
How was your year? What do we have in common? How do you feel about next year? Is it coming too fast or has it not come fast enough…?