Also, I have a tag I forgot to mention! Sorry I’m late (I got it a while ago…)
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Give them 11 questions.
1. When do you write your posts?
Usually at night. Sometimes in the early afternoon.
2. Current Favourite clothing item?
My sweatpants that say “Nope. Not Today.”
3. Guilty pleasure?
Hmm… What a question… Probably sleeping in.
4. Favourite social media app?
WordPress. Yes. It’s social.
5. One thing you want to do by the end of 2017?
Finish a book I just started writing.
6. Shoe size?
7. Do you have your blog posts planned or spur of the moment?
Both. It all depends!
8. Do you have a favourite teacher?
9. Quote you live by?
“You miss one hundred percent of the chances you don’t take” (I have a few, but that’s one)
10. First memory?
My mom giving me a sippy cup.
11. Ever been to Ireland?
1. What are the three best things about yourself?
- I’m an artist
- I love people
- I’m adventurous
2. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
Probably Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
3. What is your biggest accomplishment that you’re most proud of?
Um…. learning to embrace myself.
4. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Go to sixflags and ride as many rides as I want for free. You can’t charge what you don’t see…
5. Favorite childhood memory?
Going to King’s Dominion (it’s like sixflags but better)
6. Do you feel like a leader or follower, why?
Both. By nature, I’d rather follow but at the same time I won’t blindly follow (people, other than my parents). If it looks like my leader is off kilter I’ll start leading myself.
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve(s)?
- People tangling themselves in my yarn while I’m crocheting.
- The sound of finger nails scratching metal or the wall.
8. Would you rather spend three days exploring New York or Disney world?
New York because I’m not a fan of Disney.
9. Are you more of a cat or dog person?
10. Favorite Halloween or Autumnal movie?
Well, I don’t celebrate Halloween and I’m not sure I have a fave Autumn film.
I’m going to borrow some from my nominators:
- Current favorite clothing item?
- One thing you want to do by the end of 2017?
- If an extra month was added to the year, what would you name it?
- Shoe size?
- Quote you live by?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- Tootsie pop or Blow pop?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve(s)
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- Do you set goals for each month?
- Are you naturally organized?
Back To School Tag
Thank you K.A. for nominating me!!! Defiantly check her blog out!
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions
- Post new questions (or recycle)
- Tag as many people as you’d like
- Wear something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue #WordsOfMyTagger
1. When’s your first day of school?
2. What do (and don’t) you look forward to about entering the realm of the learned?
I look forward to learning, I don’t look forward to the long hours.
3. Homeschooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
4. What grade are you going into? (if you’re okay sharing)
5. How many more years
of torture do you have to endure learn?
6. What are your goals for this school year?
Number one, be more organized!
The rest I’m not quite sure of, I haven’t sorted them out.
7. What’s your favorite season to school in? Fall, winter, or spring?
Spring, because summer break is closer.
8. How is schooling going to effect your blogging?
I’ll blog less.
9. What’s your favorite school subject?
10. Your least favorite?
11. What subject are you best at?
Science, though I hate science. Weird?
12. What subject are you worst at?
Dunno… Maybe math? I usually get a mid to low 90 in it.
13. What extra-curricular activities are you planning this year (if any)?
14. How are you preparing for life/college this year (on a conscious level)?
I’m not doing anything major, just practicing getting up and getting to class on time…
15. Do you play any sports in school?
16. Is there any way that schooling is going to help your blogging endeavors? Or how has it helped your blogging skills in the past?
Yes, school will help, I’ll get better at language arts. It’s already helped- I learned to write (okay, maybe that was a ‘duh’ moment, but I couldn’t help it)
17. How much time a day is school going to take for you?
3 hours maybe 4
18. Are you looking forward to seeing friends more often during the school year?
Uh, well… If you call my brothers and sisters friends then, I’ll actually be seeing some of them less.
19. Are you dreading or looking forward to the event (or did you, if it’s already happened)?
I had mixed feelings, really I wasn’t ready for summer to go.
20. What are you most looking forward to about school?
21. How are you planning to fit
actual life in with your school schedule?
I don’t know… school kinda is life, I learn everywhere.
22. What are your overall thoughts on school?
I’m totally prepared to be unprepared for life.
Whoever wants to be tagged! If you’d like to participate, be my guest and I’m recycling the questions above.
Have fun nominees!!