I wanted to share this DIY project I just completed…
Today my mom was finishing on decor in her classroom (yeah, she’s a spanish teacher) and one of the pieces she added were diy ~curtains~ which I got to make!
Things you’ll need:
- Fabric (measure how long you’d like your curtains to be then double that- that’s how long you want to cut your fabric)
- A curtain rod
- Take fabric (one or more colors) and cut it into four long sections
- Take one (of the four) section (s) and cut it into fairly equal strips.
Take one strip, double it then open the top and hold the bottom together.
- Put fabric under the curtain rod
- Wrap it around the rod
- Insert it into the loop you created at the top
- Then tighten the knot
- Repeat. Cut and attach the rest of the fabric the same way.
I hope you guys enjoyed this- I’d love to see your outcome! Offhand: the colors chosen were in representation of the Mexican flag 😁, but I hope to do some for my bedroom so I’ll upload those when I do!